BSN I'm Doin Me Outfit released

We've released the BSN I'm Doin Me Outfit, a sexy revealing outfit for the ladies of SL. This outfit is available in 6 colors.

The BSN I'm Doin Me Outfit includes:
-Striped bandeau top
-Low short prim black mini skirt (2 versions included: 1 with resize script and 1 that you can resize on your own)
-Tiny black thong
-Black fishnet leggings that go down to the knees
-Black pearl necklace
-Necklace mouth piece

So get the BSN I'm Doin Me Outfit now and show your sexy self off. All items in outfit are modify, copy, no transfer (except for skirt with resize script). You can buy this outfit in-world via the slurl at the right side of the site or via the SL ecommerce sites linked to below.

BSN I'm Doin Me Outfit
Blue & Red (buy on SL Marketplace)
Green & Pink (buy on SL Marketplace)
Gray & Yellow (buy on SL Marketplace)

BSN I'm Doin Me Outfit
Click picture to see larger picture of item