BSN 4th of July promo swimsuit

I've been really busy so I haven't been able to post the new things that I've released at BSN, but I'm going to post all of my recent releases now. My apologies.

For the USA July 4th holiday we released the BSN USA 4th of July Swimsuit *PROMO* item for those who are proud of their country and want to show off their home spirit in a sexy bikini during the hot summer. The BSN USA 4th of July Swimsuit includes: red white and blue American flag bikini top (all layers included), and red white and blue American flag bikini bottom (all layers included). All clothing items in outfit are modify, copy, no transfer. You can buy this outfit in-world via the slurl at the right side of the site or via the SL ecommerce sites linked to below.

BSN USA 4th of July Swimsuit *PROMO*
Buy on SL Marketplace

BSN USA 4th of July Swimsuit *PROMO*
Click image to view a larger version