Xstreet alternatives for SL eCommerce

Well with Xstreet's changes coming soon or whenever LL just puts it out there with their fees without notifying anyone when it goes live, I'm sure a lot of others are looking for other online alternatives to put their items up for sale. I've set up accounts with some other third party sites that offer an online marketplace for SL items to be sold and I wanted to share with others so everyone knows about them as well.

Apez - 20,606 users (as of 1/27/10 @ 10:53 AM EST)
Probably the most known SL ecommerce site other than Xstreet. It's easy to post products on their site but the site's design hasn't changed awhile and the black just is not good imo. They are suppose to be updating it soon they've been saying so I guess watch for that.

Slapt - 2,557 users (as of 1/27/10 @ 10:53 AM EST)
One of the newer SL eCommerce sites with a nice design and easy way to post products on the site. They have a nice forum and they actually listen to customers.

Meta-Life - ? users (I couldn't find the number of users on their site)
Another nice clean design for an eCommerce site. It's also easy to post your items here as well.

Metaverse Exchange - ? users (I couldn't find the number of users on their site)
I haven't yet added my products to this site so I can't comment on it right now.

SlOpenMarket - ? users (I couldn't find the number of users on their site)
Looks to be very new. I haven't yet added my products to this site so I can't comment on it right now.

Cariama - 49 users (as of 1/27/10 @ 11:07 AM EST)
Cariama brings you the tools to buy and sell in Second Life world and OpenSimulator Grids with 0% commission on sales. I've signed up with this site but I haven't yet added any products.


If anyone knows of any other SL eCommerce sites out there please leave a comment and let us know. Also if you know more about these sites feel free to leave a comment.