Baggy Sporting Stripe Pants on sale

On Wednesday I released a new item at the BSN store, the Baggy Sporting Stripe Pants. The baggy sporting stripe pants comes with a belt and hanging key chain. The baggy pants are black with white stripes down the sides of them. The baggy pants are modify, no copy, transfer. You may need to resize the pants to fit your avatar the way you want them to. If you would like custom-made baggy pants with a different color for the stripes send me a notecard in-world or email me (contact info on right side of this site). You can buy this item on Xstreet SL.

Baggy Sporting Stripe Pants


For all those that use apez.biz to buy items, I'm slowly adding my products to the apez site. You can view my items on apez right here. Also we at BSN want to wish everyone a happy and safe 4th of July.