Welcome to my blog

Hi everyone, my name is Boston Beeks and welcome to my blog. On this blog I'm planning on talking about my experiences on Second Life and letting others know of cool things going on in the 3-D virtual world Second Life. I would say that most of my time on Second Life is playing hockey on SL. I have a lot of fun and have met a lot of cool nice people from around the world.

In real life I am a web developer so I try to look for clients on Second Life, or let clients look for me. If you need a web site, feel free to contact me and we can talk and see if my services would be appropriate for you or not.

My wife, Red Beeks, has a business on Second Life named BSN where she sells low prim items at a great price. Check out the Red Beeks web site and you can view all of the products she is selling on her SL Exchange Marketplace page.